Friday, September 25, 2009

A memorable event

A memorable event.
The most memorable event for me is a school trip. When I was 17 years old, I went to Kyushu with my classmates. It was an only one week but I had a lot of great experiences on this trip. There were really great. On this trip, our class performed a dance in front of other classes. That was the most memorable event on the school trip. We practiced the dance about 2 weeks. We asked our teacher to give us the class time to practice the dance.She said "ok," but she was really surprised. I won’t forget her face when we asked her about that. Our school uniform was a really traditional one, so we made a decision to wear the girl’s school uniform on the stage even people who were a guy. It was strange, but it was really funny! We did a great job performing the dance. It was hard to practice because we didn’t have enough time to do that. Many people were busy with in some kind of sports club team or something. It was difficult for us to make time. However, we wanted to our performance to be good, so we made time to practice our dance. After we arrived Kyusyu, we made a time to practice. Actually, our class already had a great relationship each other. Also, my classmates were very nice. I think it worked well to perform the dance. I probably won’t forget these things forever. That’s all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Mai:
    You let me remind my high school time.
    I had a great time in high school, too.
    However, it was a long time ago.
    I even graduated from university already.==

    by Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW~

    That was good!
    I just graduate from high school ! lol !
    hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete