Sunday, September 6, 2009

Introducuing myself

Introducing myself

Hello! I would like to introduce myself to you. I am astudent from country of Japan. My mother tongue is Japanese. I was born in Shinagawa,Tokyo. I graduated from high school in Tokyo. I came to the United States about twenty days ago with my mother. She is a counselor and my father works at a travel agency. I have a dog as a pet. She is so cute. I came to the United States because I didin't pass the entrance exam. So, I want to change my life here. I want to speak English more fluently and study legal and polotical science at the University of californa,Los Angeles. I hope to become a lawyer in the futuere. I don't think I have any other special talents. My hobby is going shopping ,reading books and listening to music. I like to go to the beach because I like it threre. I grew up near the beach. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment