Friday, October 9, 2009

TOEFl iBT practice

Compare from myself today and 5 yaers ago.
I would like to write what is different myself today and 5 years ago. I like read books when I was child. Also, I still like it! Actually, my parents doesn't read so much but my grandparents like read books. Threre were so many books around me when I was child because of my grandparents. But I always read easy novels not literature. My mom worried about it. She always suggested me I shoud be read more difficult book, yet it was not intersting for me until when I went to high school. 5 years ago, I was 15 years old and I was high scool student. In my Japanese class, I read Japanese literature. It was so intersting. Before I read this book, I read Japanese literature for once or twice because I thougt it was not fun. In fact, it is interesting because we can shere the felling of it even it wrote 100 years ago. If our situation or envronment were totally different, we can understand how he felt.I think that is amazing. Nowadays, ofcourse I sometimes read easy novels but I read some Japanese or other country's literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment